NAME: STEVEN SCHMIDT
DIVISION PLACE: 104 of 360
SEX PLACE: 359 of 1209
AND NOW, THE MOMENT YOU’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR…
3rd Annual White Water Rafting trip to WV is July 13-15!
Cost: $120 per person, this includes:
- 6-7 hours of rafting, 10-15 miles on the Lower New River
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner the day of rafting
- $3 per person to tip the guides at the end of the trip, a lot of people didn’t tip last year so we are going to collect it up front
- $3 per person for firewood, this should give us about $300 for firewood. Last year we spent quite a bit more but we also built a six foot tall fire
- Upgrade to High-Adventure raft for $130, only 8 spots available
- The best time of your life, check out the pics from the past few years: 2006 & 2005
All of the details about the trip can be found here:
In 2005 we had around 40 rafters, last year we doubled up with 87, this year we have reserved 100 spots and can have up to 200 if we fill all of the spots by April 15!
The $60 Deposit is due by April 15!! You can pay it via the website above. The deposit is refundable up until June 1. If you procrastinate and want to sign up after April 15, I will need the full payment amount.
See you on the river…